- Overseal understands that moving from one’s own home into a residential care is an extremely
difficult decision to have to make
- Overseal understands that the reluctance to make the move, the uncertainty of what lies ahead and
the fear of the unknown are all genuine and understandable concerns.
- Overseal and all the staff are acutely aware of these problems and with high levels of experience
and training aims to provide a warm and friendly atmosphere for all residents, relatives and friends.
We aim to provide a home from home
Our aims and objectives include to:
- Provide a friendly residential setting within a care home environment
- Provide a quality of life which enables residents to retain their independence, identity and a sense of value
- Provide stimulation and encourage the partaking of activities and social events
- Provide physical and emotional support to residents, family and friends
- Involve relatives and friends in the day to day affairs of the resident
- Maintain and develop close links with the community
- Sustain resident’s morale and safeguard individual rights
- Deliver the best possible care to all residents at all times