- Overseal ensures a secure, relaxed and homely environment in which the care, well being and comfort is of prime importance to all residents.
- Overseal treats individuals with dignity, individuality, privacy and sensitivity
- Overseal is determined and will strive as a team to acknowledge, understand and fulfil the residents’ ever-changing needs.
- Overseal is determined and will strive as a team to acknowledge, understand and fulfil the residents ever-changing needs. Overseal encourages residents, relatives and friends to participate in the development of the individual’s plan of care where it may be appropriate.
- Overseal provides the right environment for growth and professional development of its staff at all times by providing the correct training.
- Overseal has also appointed a new manager and has enrolled a number of staff members on NVQ level 3/4/5 courses in Care which will continue to enhance the high standards of care that are practised.
The core values which are fundamental to the philosophy of our home are :
If you have an illness that cant be cured, palliative care makes you as comfortable as possible.
We use a “holistic approach” as this involves psychological, social and spiritual support for you and your family. Palliative Care deals with you as a “whole person” not just your illness and symptoms.
This is for anyone over the age of 65 who are in need of Convalescence following hospital discharge.
Convalescence care takes place after illnesses, operations or a recuperative break following illness, bereavement and for respite care. Just simply having peace of mind knowing that someone is there if you need them.